TEID ETHICS AND REPUTATION SOCIETY DISCLOSURE TEXT
This Disclosure Text is prepared for the purpose of disclosure pursuant to the Law on Protection of Personal Data No 6698 ("Law") regarding the processes in which the personal data are processed by Ethics and Reputation Society (TEID) during the 8th International Ethics Summit organized by Ethics and Reputation Society TEID).
(a) Methods of Obtaining Personal Data and Legal Reasons
Your personal data is obtained directly from you during the event carried out within the scope of the activities of the association. Your personal data can only be processed within the framework of the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, based on the legitimate interest of Ethics and Reputation Society within the scope of the services it provides you.
(b) Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data are processed by our relevant departments within the scope of carrying out the necessary work and conducting related business processes accordingly, in order to implement the activities executed by the Ethics and Reputation Society with the purposes of:
• Planning and execution of corporate communication activities,
• Transmitting training and event announcements and carrying out processes related to training and education management,
• Conducting relations with participants
(c) Parties with whom the Personal Data can be Shared and the Purposes of Sharing
Your personal data can only be shared with business partners, suppliers of the Ethics and Reputation Society and, if necessary, legally authorized public institutions and organizations, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law and for the purposes of personal data processing mentioned above.
(d) Rights of Data Owners and Exercise of These Rights
In case you submit your requests regarding your following rights as personal data owners, in accordance with Article 13 of the Law of the Ethics and Reputation Society and Article 5 of the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles for the Data Controller; in written form or by using your registered e-mail address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or your e-mail address that you have previously notified to the Ethics and Reputation Society and already registered in our system, your requests will be evaluated and concluded by Ethics and Reputation Society as soon as possible and in any case within 30 (thirty) days.
As a personal data owner, in accordance with Article 11 of the Law, you have the following rights:
• To learn whether your personal data has been processed or not,
• To request information regarding the personal data if they have been processed,
• To learn the purpose of your data processing and whether or not this data has been used for intended purposes,
• To know the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred inside or outside the country,
• To request correction of them if your personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately, and to request that the third parties to whom such data are transferred are notified about this transaction accordingly,
• To request the deletion or extinguishing of your personal data in case the reasons making it necessary to process these data - despite the fact they were processed in accordance with the Law and other related legal provisions before - are no longer existent, and to request that the third parties to whom such data are transferred are notified about this transaction accordingly,
• To object the emergence of any negative consequence against the individual arising from the analysis of your processed data exclusively by automatic systems,
• To claim compensation in case of suffering loss due to illegal processing of the personal data.
I have read and understood the entire disclosure text related to the Law on Protection of Personal Data 6698 which is made public by the Ethics and Reputation Society (TEID), and I was given information related to the Processing of My Personal Data by TEID within the purposes mentioned above.
In this context, as being enlightened and informed in a way that eliminates any hesitation regarding the subject, i approve with my open consent the processing of my Personal Data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 by TEID in the light of the information included in the Disclosure Text, as well as the sharing of my Personal Data with the parties specified in the Disclosure Text.